Often enough friends were astonished by my perspective of family bondings.
From a drastic downflow of an ever obeying mindless zombie, to a rebellious juvenile...
After a deep state of hibernation, fully metamorphed into a family loving adult.
Had been occupied with wave after waves of assignment deadlines.
All work and no play makes Zen a dead boy rather than a dull one.
pretty much seem like a neverending cycle replaying itself everytime a day was sealed with a few hours of rest in bed.
But it's sheer satisfaction as you watch your project slowly taking form, gaining appraisals.
While the pain and stress is inevitable, family makes up for what is lack in quantity... to be compensated in quality.
Even a phone call from a caring mother deems to be more precious than gold.
Breaking misunderstandings... Forming greater bonds.
While some deny the importance of family in conjuction with the availability of friends and lover in their love... sorry enough... my family has no replacement.
Friendship and love seems pretty vague in my perspective this very instance...
When the world speculates me on every rumors out there...
My family deems to be the first party wishing that only the best scenario applies.
Whereas I face dreadful truths of friends wishing the for the utter bullshit in which they heard, to be true...
People only choose to believe what they like to hear...
Negative media materials deem a higher value in society... yet it never applies in my family if it involves me...
Do tell me how forgiving god is.
That is for preachers to spread and believers to tell... It is something I cant experience.
Whereas family is the real deal. Family take you in for the wrongest of path you made... as long as a will to change exists. They see hope in me... so does your's in you.
When your lover failed to apply love in moments of confusion... your family will still prove theirs no matter how big the misunderstanding was aroused. In an angry tone my mom will interrogate if I had have my lunch even the fact remains that our water is still tense. These are small aspects of life where most people fail to see in family. While your lover will just not give anymore than 2 cents worth of care to your miserable life after an intense verbal battle.
I am thankful for the assignments that kept me occupied. It opened my mind to previously existed love which I have forgone.
Just two days back, a scenario where I was working my ass off in my father's factory for an upcoming assignment... late at night...
And in the midst of angst and frustration... the automatic gate ascended... with glaring beems of HID lights shone directly in my eyes...
Was it god himself?
That I do not know... but definitely an angel.
An angel descended from my family in aid for my project.
None other than my brother, who shares the same gene pattern, not ur everyday..."yo brother" kind of brother.
He insisted in helping...
Working with me through the night... neglecting of his early shift ahead of him the very next day.
While my worried mom brought over home cooked meal directly from home to the factory to fill my dying stomach.
Revived. My heart melted by heat furnaced with love...
Bringing a stronger value of family importance in my life...
They have made a difference.
They can only make a difference... if we open our hearts into understanding.
Sigh...
They only gave me a heavier heart to my previous plan of furthering my studies abroad.
But I will still go ahead as plan. As family bonding, is one relationship invulnerable towards time, money, wealth, and speculations. I know I will always have my rightful position in their heart nothing can strip away from.