Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Sworn Duties

Reputation no longer means anything to me...
Broken from the chains of conservations...
Unbounded waves of attack...
People choose to believe what they like to believe in.

And it doesn't matter what I have in defence of myself.
It shall nvr deem possible to satisfy every single soul within the unaccounted majority.
It's always appealing to see an alternative ending towards a movie,
what more could I say towards an alternative judgement of one's personality.

Being rated as a gentleman, is a burden.
Yet at this very instance...
I don't feel the significance of keeping it anymore...
I am, who I am. Speculate all you want...Fill your lust for conspiracy and hoax...
As this reputation, were given by the public...
The public deems full liability in forfeiting my current title.

Speculate how low Kz could get...
rest assure this one thing...
No matter how tainted my history gets...
it is pointless to hold a grudge against anyone...
And I will nvr resolve the same barbaric act of pillaging fame ...
as I have sworn to uphold the unwritten codes of honor in which every Kz has to practice.
U swore this code once...
But I guess U failed to uphold it...

Thank you for repaying me with your very own version of gratitude.
I'm sorry...
I guessed... I cause more pain than what I expected.
Causing promises to be forgotten,
ethics to be broken.
Maybe I tend to look too highly upon myself?
It doesn't matter anymore...
Reputation is totally insignificant compare to that frenship I have lost...
In the process of attacking my reputation... you burned yourself...

I feel pain in knowing how much grudge u held for me...
I felt pain in seeing ur self inflicted markings...
I totally lost faith in ur words...
Yet... I have the tendency to protect your privacy...
To uphold your reputation...
Not out of promises itself...but out of feelings.

It actually feels better putting down this burden of mine...
This shall be the last time I would allow you to hurt me...
The human heart has just so much limit to spare.
Life is indeed a masquerade...
btw, you dropped your mask.