It has been a very unfortunate week.
Not to mention the tension between group members in assignments...
life being filled with that awe feeling of regret making the wrong decisions...
Well, guess that's not enough of a challenge for me I guess.
Fate had to step in and gave me 2 more kicks in da ass...
It was recently... few days back...
~A Vios in Red... was dancing with me....
Cheek to cheek~
Forgive me for the lyrics pun...
Yes... I meant it literally...
A Vios in Red had to sneak out from the opposite lane... sticking it's ugly face towards my beautiful civic....
Yeah... she rammed into my lane....
Her fault exactly.
Nothing much to argue about.
Well... guess wut?
Scenario: The driver,Girl recently took her P lisence off... who had no idea what a rear mirror is for...
The victim, a boy alive walking away from numerous attempt of traffic stunts.
The owner of Vios, an experienced man... worthy of youths' respect in this modern society.
So... as the story goes... the Girl, a bimbo... put on her signal when she was at full stop on the left lane...with the count of 2, she rammed into my lane which was on the right... where cars were speeding down from a flyover...
Vios kiss Civic.
She had to came up with the lamest excuse there is in the book of "Dumb things to say during an accident." She exclaimed... "not my fault! I put on the signal before I came out."
Harlow!
Pls keep an eye on speeding cars before barging into ppl's lane like that.
That is inhumane, impolite and improper!
If I was a biker... My face would've skidded along the divider 30 meters off collision point.
Well, it's alright if she's willing to admit her wrong and compensate.
But no... she resisted... and consulted her dad for professional advise.
Well, her dad asked me to report ...
So fine... I guess this is the not so gentleman way of saying...
"Here, claim my insurance... my daughter is a noob. forgive her"
But heck no.
Of all the things that sneaky lil bastard attempted was nothing but pure evil...
He tried to frame me into being the convict instead of the victim.
Here he wrote in the report paper for her daughter "A car came out of no where from the right lane, with astonishing speed similar to a B18C type R Integra modified with K20A maniful(k i added that myself), and ran it's head onto my wonderful vios..."
er.... hallow?
with such speed if i ram into ur ugly vios... ur car would've split in 2... and ur daughter wouldve ended up in the other side of the highway.
sigh... and above all... that old sneaky smelly old fart wasn't even in the scene of the accident!
What a liar.
He shows no sign of regret what so ever... even when justice was brought to a sheer understanding...
He still have the guts to finger me from afar cursing my ancestors to rose from their planar graves.
What a fart!
Justice prevails! Go to Hell sinful Vios!
So now... since I've got my justice back... What's so bad about my life?
Well... first off...
I had to send my cars for damage repair... causing inconvenience in my life of schooling...
conducting a series of fluctuations in my academic performance.
Sec of all... Just found out... dated back since 2005... I've accumulated a total eye-opening sum of 10 summons.
Wheee!!!!
Third of all...
I still can't figure out a way for me to get to school without my car.
Forth of all,
My thumbdrive is infested with some indon virus I brought back from campus.
Fifth of all...
I had to clear every single important file in my pc in order to kill the damn virus.
DAMN YOU VIOS!
DAMN YOU MALAYSIAN GOVERNMENT!
DAMN YOU INDON STUDENT WHO BROUGHT THE VIRUS!
DAMN DAMN DAMN!
K... so what I plan to do?
No idea... right now... I shall hide in my room... till my parents get to sleep...
That's the only way to dodge a long session of lecture after a series of unfortunate events.
Oh ya... Have I mentioned how much I hated Vios?