Saturday, February 11, 2006

You're Beautiful

To that lovely mass comm girl...
in spaghetti stripe and denim jacket matched with cute ballerina shoes ...


My life is brilliant...
My love is pure...
I saw an angel, of that i'm sure...
She smiled to me in the lift...
She's with another man
(I think... cause... impossible lor, so beautiful no bf. Unless she's a lesbo? Woah... I love lesbos... wait... I'm drifting away...)
But I'll lose no sleep on that, cause I've got a plan(yeah rite, I don't even dare to ask for her name)

And... this is where the essence of my message lies...

You're beautiful...
you're beautiful...
It's true...
I saw your face...
In a crowded lab
(IT lab 4)
And I don't know what to do (seriously... I really dont know what to do)
Cause I cannot be with you.

Yes you caught my eyes... as you walk on by...
She could see from my face that I'm...blushing SHY!
And I don't think I'll see her again
...(unless I camp around the mass comm IT lab or the carpark... *smirks*)
But we shared a moment that'd last to the end...(at least for me I'm sure)

One last time! Those who knew this song, SING ALONG! Friends above the hill, *points and wave* "Lei Dei Hou!" Friends on the trees... *points to trees* "Lei Dei Hou!!!!"

You're beautiful, You're beautiful
You're beautiful, It's true...

There must be an angel...with a smile on her face...
When she thought up that I should be with you...

But it's time to face the truth...
I will never...
Be...
With...
You.