Age 1 - 6:
I am the baby whom gave you 6 hours of labor pain in the ward in the morning of 18th in the rainy season of July.
I am the baby which you neglected due to your heavy load of work.
I am the child who thought being you was easy.
I am the child who showers in the love of many caring souls... yet nvr the content feeling.
Age 7-12:
I am the boy who stood up to bullies and live to tell the tale.
I am that boy who shed many tears, touched by the inspiring words of my god parents.
I am that snobbish boy who thought he knew everything.
I am that brat who almost got kicked out from school for subjecting in 3 fights where the opponents... bleeded...profusely.
I am that fatty that went around school making lil girls weep, big boys shameful and teachers mad.
I am that brat who thinks girls are creation of the Devil.
I am that kid who acted so tough, but almost lost to a girl in a fight. She was 1 head taller k????
I am the boy which teacher nvr expected of scoring straight A's.
Age 12-14:
I am that teen who took an arrow for you, it was almost fatal, yet...cupid did not strike hard enough.
I am that bf who took your love for granted.
I am that teen whom went on a dieting plan all for the courage of speaking to you.
I am that teen who seemed so cold, but feeling all awful inside.
I am that teen who falls sick the day after his first clubbing experience.
Age 14-16:
I am the confused teen... praying for forgiveness and guidance...
I'm sorry I broke another heart.
Age 17-18:
I am that friend who got hated for being subdued in this feeling known as love.
I am that victim of cupid once more... this time... the arrow pierced both hearts... It was fatal...
for me...
for sure...
I am that silly boy who walks around the corridor back and forth just to get a good glance at you.
I am that boy who lingers round the canteen before the break of dawn just to get a word with you.
I am the boy who prepared breakfast for you only to find out how much u hated kaya.
I am that boy...who went against my curfue of reaching school at the very last minute, to taking taxi in the early 6 in the morning so we get to meet.
I am that dengue patient who fought till my very last breath, nvr failing to attend classes, all in the purpose... of your mesmerizing smile.
I am that hopeless friend who neglected friendship in trade of love. I am sorry...
I am the concerned bf who fails to sleep at night worrying about your safety in clubbing.
I am the asshole who hogged on the phoneline so long, you do not have time to study.
I am that hopeless bf who doesnt understand you.
I am the bf, who held on so tight, regardless of any obstacles ahead.
I am... that ex, who shed more than 1 tear knowing that we were nvr meant to be...
I am that ex, who still stalks around your house, violate your privacy, hack your student account, after breakup.
I am that ex, whom made your friends so pissed, for making them to promise to look after you over and over again.
I am that ex who still thinks you are good...just sorry I nvr understand you.
I am that ex which guilt still haunts for imprinting harsh words I never meant, into your memory.
Age 19:
I am that ex of yours who believes if I put enough effort into it, our expired love could be fermented into tasty friendship.
I am that successful patient who overcomed that traumatizing virus known as 'LOVE'.
I am that friend who will try his best to keep you guys happy. Thanks for depositing faith in me. The interests are better now, will definitely improve later. I wont fail you guys.
I am that man who thinks he is ready for another Cupid's arrow. Bring it on.
I am that grateful child, teen, ex and friend I am today. All thanks to you guys for walking down this pavement of growth with me.