Sunday, September 11, 2005

Happy...2 Years Anniversary... NOT!

It has been 2 years...
still I remember that feeling of excitement aroused from just simply placing my hand upon velvety smooth palm...
The feeling... is remarkable...
As if she was meant for me...how my palm fits so perfectly into hers...
Her fair complexion captured my every attention without much consent of what is happening around the globe.
My world simply revolves around her's...
From that moment... I knew... we were meant to be together... as long as time allows...

Without much delay... I proposed an engagement...
waiting for her answer... seems like forever...
my heart stop beating for a very minute...
even lights travel slower in sight...i can see particles of air interacting with the glazing beam from the moonlight in slow motion...
And... her answer was...

as everyone expected... "YES!"
oohhh...... i leaped into the air crossing the atmosphere then the stratosphere and soon out of the ozone ... what a feeling!
without further delay...
I slip in our engagement sticker upon her index finger...
the gigantic initial 'P' upon her finger which signifies our love for one another.

It is against all odds that we finally reach this state of marriage...
this week...was our 2 years anniversary... finally i gathered enough courage to propose a further improvement in our relationship...
a marriage!
it didnt took long for her to agree...
I knew it in my mind...
After so much obstacles that we have went through side by side... together...
it's impossible for her to refuse my proposal...
The very nite, I bought her a bottle of perfume that serenades her beauty which blends in perfectly with her lavish appearance...

And the momentum integrates itself by the seconds as I anxiously waited for the marriage ceremony which involves me taking off our engagement sticker...
I placed my hands upon her beautiful fingers... every single one formed in perfection...
and peeled off the sticker...
We are finally together...for good...
It was our honeymoon nite...
I showered with her... o... the curve on her body... her anime-liked eyes...
I cant believe the fact that we are finally together for good...
She is simply... flawless...

The nite falls, I slipped into something that suits the occasion and went off with her...
She smelled so good... she's using the perfume I gave her...
I was so flattered... I smiled like a Paul Frank all the way to the destination.

Sigh, Mikel... u are right...
my blog is always sad...
leaves no exception for this entry as well...

disaster always have to head into my way...
and turn my world topsy turvy.

Finally I reached the destined location...Sri Petaling.
where the nite life is great and the food is good. A beautiful town colored by shimmering neon lights and profusely painted signboards. Ahh... what a perfect location to celebrate this historical moment...
We slowly cruise about to find a perfect spot to settle down for some serious talking... involving only her...and I...
We finally found a perfect spot! yes!!!! it was there!!!! We slowed down and to adjust our position so we could fit perfectly into the spot...and ..and... out of no where... a fury motorist charged into our direction and plunged his... his... *censored* ....thingie... .....ahhh!!!! I cant elaborate further!!!!!!!!!! I need time to heal from the trauma....

My wife pushed me away... and she took it into her arse....
AH!!!!!!! .... the pain.... was excruciating...
She did not scream...neither did she moan in pain... I knew... she just wanted me to feel better....
The motorist just speed off into the mist.... and never to be seen again....

The scar will always remain upon her arse...
It was our 2 years anniversary!!!! WHY DO U HAVE TO DO THIS TO HER?????????
WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE TO U OR UR FAMILY???????

Tears fell from my eyes...
Blood dripped from my heart...
She no longer perfect...
Neither flawless....
It was all my fault...
If i hadn't brought her to such dark areas within the city...
this would nvr have happened!!!!!

I'm sorry...
I'm sorry lou por...
...
For...give....

me...