It has come to my notice that my peers are struggling hard to cope with the final asessment of their course while I procrastinate further to prove that I am indeed much more superior.
But this is no time to prove superiority as time is nearing, deadlines are knocking, pressure is increasing.
Recently, I have the tendency to go choking by just inhaling the atmospheric air in pressure so intense... I cant breath!!!
Friends are pushing me, reminding me of deadlines, AHHHHH!!!!
Cant they let me procrastinate in peace?
The assignments leave me no choice. They have gone too far this time. Pushing me towards the edge.
Either the assignments go, or I go!
This means WAR!!!
I have carefully came up with a divious plan to make my perfect comeback... in a way..."perfect".
A series of attacks would be cast upon the foolish assignments who dare came knocking upon my door!!!
They are gonna pay dearly.
I have everything in place.
My trustee right hand man, Mr Righthand. My Sergeant, Sergeant Lefthand. Among them are 10 disciplined armymen under their disposal. Namely, Private Thumb, Private Index, Private Middle, Private Pinky etc.
Armed with an arsenal of hightech devices such as the rOtring 300/2.0 mm with adjustable end, the Artline 0.1mm so fine it could pierce tanks with pressure magnified a 1000 times due to the needle pointed end, the Pentel Liquidizer, built to erase any flaw which may come along my plan to dominate the entire population of Assignments!!!!
HUAHUAHUAHUAHUA!!!!!
The first wave of bombardment will occur round T-0000 of 10th October. Remember this date. As this is the next great thing after December 7th of 1941.
This is October 10th 2005, a day; to be remembered.
7 Battles to be won.
1 War to be victorious in.
We shall take no prisoner!
CHARGE!!!!!