Friday, July 22, 2005

Too Late

After some time...(5 months)
I finally made up my mind...(Kinda late now)
She is the girl, and I really want to make her mine...
I'm searching everywhere...(Mainly places I think she'd go)
To find her again.
To tell her I love her...(Doesnt really matter now to her)
And I'm sorry bout the things I've done...(Too late...)
I find her standing in front of the church.
The only place in town i didnt search.(I lived in a metropolis lar)
She look so happy in her wedding dress...
But she's crying when she's saying this : -

BOY I MISS UR KISSES... ALL THE TIME BUT THIS IS...
25 MINUTES TOO LATE!
THOUGH U TRAVEL SO FAR...
BOY I'M SORRY U ARE...
25 MINUTES TOO LATE...


Too late to know regret...
Too late to feel pain...

(MLTR - 25 minutes)

Behind every person lies a story. Behind every good song lies a tale.
3rd silly thing so far for this week.

1. Pretended to ignore...(failed badly)
2. Played with the lift...
3. Waited... ended up as what I expected.

Guess I'm just too late. Not 25 minutes...
5 months too late. Definitely...