Sunday, February 22, 2009

just...because...

There are days when one wakes up completely clueless of what to do.
There are days when one wakes up to find out... there's nobody for him/her to call.
There are days when one wakes up to a day of complete dullness... yet the only thing he/she wishes to do... is a moment of solitude... being locked in a room.

These are the days.
I believe I've changed a fair bit. Living up to my promises now...
More cautious about giving out hopes and promises. Only to find out...
There's just one person I've disappointed.
And for all the promises I've lived up to... is just more of a disappointment to realise...
of all the promises I've broken.

All these promises... I promised myself.
I'm sorry... of all the people... it had to be you I must hurt.
But it's ok. Because you know I have a lifetime to make it up to you.
Because you and I know you're strong.
Because... because ....

just because...

I'm sorry.