"Never complain if you've chosen.
Quit, if you wish to do so. "
These are words/codes I chose to live by.
But there are times when effort is under appreciated, and your only solitude is through a peaceful medium of self expression.
I'm dead tired now.
But she asked me to wait, for she has agendas to discuss on.
And so I waited.
She asked if I could finish part of the job for her...
And so I made lil sacrifices of meeting the friends, to have it done for her.
She requested professional knowledge that I am not profficient in.
And so I delivered.
She thought it was simple, or simply I am talented ...
The truth is, I started picking up what I've stopped using for a decade now.
Reading books, tutorials and forums all over again.
All these... and more...
she doesn't know.
I hope she knows.
But when she knows, she'll stop asking.
It's a whole lot of dilemma.
I knew it would be tough.
So it makes no sense why I'm not prepared for this.
I'm just tired.
Good night.