Success is 1% genius and.... ah... yada yada~ u know the rest.
Through this adventure of knowledge seeking...
we often stumble upon interesting personalities left unexplored in new people we meet.
Human, similar with animals, has this tendency to group along the same genre of people.
Such as... Ethnic groups, religious groups, cultural groups...and so on and so forth...
Hence we gain lil chance of studying people from various type of groups we never dedicate our lives for.
And from the big ethnic groups or religious... we broken into smaller fragments...
the cool, the geeky, the nerdy, the techies... bla bla bla~
The human organization is very much like the human body.
Individual--> Organ --> System --> Cell (forgive me if I got it wrong. Not a bio student)
The complexity within the human society is beyond reckoning. Even to that extend... we were still able to break down the groups... into debris... and even dusts...
We can break it into the fun group, the not so fun group... and from there we can break it down into the best fren group, the common fren group...
But there's just one group one needs to identify within your college group...
Not the hardworking...
Not the smart...
Definitely not the slackers!
But the passionate.
It makes no use if u're hardworking but bounded by intelectual growth...
It makes no joy if u're smart and hold no respect for others.
And... slackers... no comment.
If one wishes to form an assignment party...
it is advisable to select the average teammates who covers the incentive of working overtime and equiped with sufficient amount of knowledge.
And above all, one must have passion.
How do you define one with passion?
From time to time I have encountered numerous amount of unpassionate leechers within my group.
They share certain similarities...
1. They give up almost at an instance.
2. They are gifted in conjuring unlimited amount of excuses in a blink of the eye.
I just see no point in finding excuses to coverup for one's laziness.
You don't tell me you can't do certain thing if I am capable of doing it.
I don't see you having one limb lesser than I do.
And I see no damn reason for you to give up without even trying.
Often enough, they give excuses like "I am just not talented in this* or that*"
then I see no reason why you choose to enroll in architecture.
I really see no reason at all.
It's because you lack in skill in certain fields, hence you need to give in twice as more to compensate on what is lost in quality in quantity.
If you think you can't from the start, I don't see why you think that you would be able to nail the degree.
The possibilities are close to null.
Think about it.
No more excuse!
No more procrastination!
SHOW ME PASSION!