Monday, February 21, 2005

Aqua - Turn Back Time

Tonight's special~ ( specially made for the procrastinators )

Give me time to reason,
give me time to think it through.
Passing through the season,
where I cheated you.
I will always have a cross to wear,
but the bolt reminds me I was there.

So give me strength,
to face this test of mine.

(Chorus 1)
If only I could turn back time,
If only I had saved what I still had.
If only I could turn back time,
I would stay for the night... for the night.

Claim your right to science,
Claim your right to see the truth.
Though my pangs of conscience,
Will drill a hole in you.
I've seen it coming like a thief in the night,
I've seen it coming from the flesh of your light.
So give me strength,
to face this test of mine.

(Chorus 2)
If only I could turn back time,
if only I had saved what I still had.
if only I could turn back time,I would stay.
The bolt reminds me I was there
the bolt reminds me I was there

its moment like these where u wished that u hadnt took that extra 15 mins in the bathroom, the excess time u spent masturbating(example only, dont take it too personally XP).
living a life of a procrastinator aint an easy task.
u gotta live it as if everything in the world doesn't matter throughout most of ur time.
and when the long hand of your old grandfather clock strikes 12... its a sign that u must make up for what is lost in quantity.
Its time for REDEMPTION!

U gotta work X times as hard. X being the multiplier of the total time elapsed of u being ignorant. 1 hour of procrastination marks a total of 1 in the multiplier. 2 for 2 of course and the list just goes on.
Pampering just reduces ur productivity thus causing stack negative effect of procrastination. Considering the factor of pampering, thus a constant multiplier of 1.5 had to be added into the equation of hark work.

So here's the sum.
I procrastinated for 3 days.
Counting out sleeping hours, eating hours and other essentials in life... that leaves me 12 hours in a day.
3 x 12 (multiplier of X) x 1.5 (constant multiplier of laziness)
that leads me to.... *taps on the calculator*
WOW
54 times as hard!

I am dead.
Which means no sleep tonite.
Why am i still blogging ?????
oh no!!!!
that adds another multiplier.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It aint easy being one who procrastinates.
Only gifted children of earth are given this special ability.
Ah... one might claim that anyone could have easily procrastinates.
Easy to be a pathetic procrastinator who gain no respect and no academic achievement.
Its gifted for those who can triumph academically and socially even having the fact of being a constant procrastinator.

Which means... I have much to learn about the art of procrastinating.

*Humming, singing softly* hmmmmm.... if only i could turn back time~ *music slowly sinks into the background*