Goodbye my love, goodbye my love I still love you
I'm so vexed, I'm so sad
I'm so vexed, I'm so sad
You won't come back anymore, but I still love you
I can't forget everything,
I can't forget everything,
I can't throw everything away I'm miserable and weak And pitiful,
I hate myself
Goodbye my love, goodbye my love
Goodbye my love, goodbye my love
I'll always love you I'll always, always love you
I won't cry now, don't cry now
I won't cry now, don't cry now
Although our hearts grow far apart, I still love you
I keep saying it's the last time,
I keep saying it's the last time,
I keep saying it 'til the end I stop my tears,
so that your smile Is the last thing I remember
Goodbye my love, goodbye my love
Goodbye my love, goodbye my love
I'll always love you I'll always, always love you
I'll always, always, always love you
Just hours ago, I was mesmerized by the touching story of The Chinese Odyssey 1 & 2 by the great Stephen Chow. Yes! There's no need of digging waxed clogs out of ur ears. Or your eyes in this situation.
Stephen Chow can make touching comedies as well k?
I rather old classic by Chow himself. One I would recommend for my fellow peers. So my peers could intro to their soulmate, parents etc.
It took place few thousands year back where the earth is tainted with evilness and corruption. According to the origins of Journey to the West, on earth walks magical, foul beasts which feast upon men's corruption and lust.
Thus Longevity Monk was given a task to endeavour a journey never dreampt possible. To pursuit the legendary Sutra in the west.
Hei, imagine walking from China all the way to Tibet, then India, then travel back to China by....FOOT!
It was rumoured that those who consume the flesh of Longevity Monk, one would achieve a state of Immortality *plays hysterical laughter of Kristof* wooo~ trembles* and be given a chance of redemption, being washed off sins and gain a place in the heavens as a god.
Monsters, ghouls, zombies and one big family of freeks which took notice of this rumour took no hesitation in stalking this defenceless, vunerable and ANNOYING monk played by Lau Kar Ying. Buddha took notice of the situation and granted the monk a 3 trusted disciples which happens to be monsters themselves.
Among were the Pig played by Ng Man Tat, the Sand King (no element of Dota was involved in the making of this movie k.) and the Monkey God; ahh.... played by our king of comedy himself. MR STEPHEN CHOW~
In this movie, the Monkey God was corrupted by the raw temptations which the mortal world has to offer. He then turned against his faithful mentor in pursuit of greater power and... peace. Yes, PEACE. As I told you, the monk is seriously annoying. U gotta watch the movie to find out. God! U just wish to embed ur fist into his shallow skull.
K back to the story, the Kuan Yin took notice of the monkey's betrayal took action in incinerating the tainted monkey's body and soul into mere ashes.
The monk willingly sacrificed his mortal life in exchange of a chance of redemption of the Monkey God. Even the sky would shed tears in the presence of such a sacrificial spirit only heard of in the Holy Sutras of Buddism.
Thus, the Monkey God's soul was preserved and be given a chance of reincarnation 500 years later in redemption for all chaos and evil which he had done in the past.
500 years later~
Stephen was given life once more, now as a mere mortal with all means of magic sealed and memories erased. Soon to discover his real identity and his past memories of the women he love.
Wow. Gotta cut it short. I'm really tired now due to the bloody flu i'm experiencing.
Its a 3 hours movie. As you really have to watch both movies to totally understand the story and love behind this movie 3000 years in the making.
Ok, so we now reach the scene where Stephen was confused of who he really loves. In the end, it was the goddess of Chi Lan played by Chu Yan, which his heart truly desires. But Chi Lan happens to be a captive of the Evil Bull King whose power could tremble the very foundation of heaven, er... meaning Very Powerful lo.
Stephen has no choice but to take transformation into his one true form, the unbeatable Monkey God to save Chi Lan from the evil grasped of the Bull King. Unbeatable in the range of mortals, lesser evils, greater evils and gods. Buddhas not taken into account.
But... yes, theres a but to all this movies. There will always, wait... let me bold it... ALWAYS be a catch. Stephen has to agreed to put on a ceremonial circlet which was imbued with magical power of Kuan Yin which could never ever be taken out anymore if put on willingly.
So wut is the big deal about this circlet? Is it an insult to fashion which deems to be really ugly?
Nah~ it looks great as an accessories for the Monkey God.
The circlet happens to be some sort of device which will shrink in size causing agonizing pain, if the owner ever have feelings of lust, love or evil in their thought.
Ironic. Here, Stephen has to save his one true love millenias in the making and the only way happens to be burrying his love for her in the endless abyss of his heart.
That gave Stephen not much of a choice. He put on the circlet and the transformation took place.
K now we move to scene 148, Clash of the Titans.
*plays authentic music effect which was heard in Fist of Buddha, no modifications were placed in the music effect, thus no element of rap, techno or r&B just mere music which involves few different key of monotones*
As we forecasted, the Evil Bull King is no match for the GREAT Monkey God.
"That leaves me no choice!" shouted the Bull King.
The Bull King lifted the whole village and projected it towards the direction of the flaming sun. "If I were to die, They will have to go first!!!" exclamated the Bull. The Monkey God took off to the rescue.
Then the Bull played a foul move and did a sneak attack on Stephen, Chi Lan out of no where, pushed his true love aside and took the 20D40 sneak attack with X 4 critical dmg which no God or mortal could endure.
Chi Lan then took an emergency landing from 20, 000 feets above sea level *plays Triumph in the Sky theme song*. Stephen to the rescue tadada~
Here is where i truly love most about the show.
The Monkey God tries to get a real tight hold of Chi Lan, but the circlet took effect... The pain caused by the circlet is definitely no match for the heart stabbing pain felt by the Monkey God himself.
The circlet almost cracked the monkey's skull apart... He had no choice but to let go of Chi Lan and witness her death helplessly.
Oooo.... Sayonara Daisuki Na Hito~
(P.S: Do not ask me to lend u the DVDs. Come my house and watch if u want.)