*music*
I lock myself away from civilisation with only a lil balcony as a mean of communication...
As the night approaches, routinely I would step out to greet the moon "evening!" and mesmerized by the flashing past memories, scene by scene, of you and me.
As I switch on the tv, with patience I listened to the dialogue of actors, wishing that those stories told would lead me to a proper answer...the love u want... I could not give...
Watching how our love turn bad, witnessed how love turned sour... only as a spectator.
I could never give u a future, mind as well give u back ur present,
a silently ended relationship could also be a mean to show care...
As tears fell, voice went coarse, maybe breakup is the best understanding I could give...
I gave u~
my last love and care, it turned out to be freeing u...Not being selfish holding u back from all the love u can get in trade for this ordinary piece of love.
Let this stained love slowly cleansed by the bleach of time...and in preparation of accepting another piece of love...
My last love and care is to call a break up~
Would never sweet talk my way out for ur forgiveness,
as love is just a freeway, with comers and goers...
My heart is just a writen signboard ... which says "awaiting."
As I tuned on to the radio, I listened to other's failure...accompanied by the sorrow winds of the night...
Signs of you being dependant writen on ur face...
felt heavy to push u away...
cant leave u easily...
As one who is leading a new love life tends to be fragile.
sure a lot of wrong ge la this translation.
he sang real fast with all the deep chinese words. how to translate wor?
seeing my chinese lvl is so low.
...
..
.
.
.
sigh...
lonesome.