Sunday, June 21, 2015

Knowing Too Little Too Late

Today is another day in which I made another girl shed tears for me. She demanded a reason...
The truth is I do not have a solid one. Call it intuition, call it experience...
Something in which I can never explain.
That stern voice in which I kept no matter how badly her tears rolled through her cheeks...

I cannot be compassionate... Nor should I be gentle...
At moments like these , you appear in my mind... 
You were the reason I stop trying...
You were the reason I fear love... 
You were the reason I doubt my feelings...
You were the reason I question my actions...
And you were the one who truly made herself compatible for me.

And all these little things... I realized just a little too late. 
You all deserve happiness ... You all ought to stay away from me.