Sunday, February 22, 2015

Moving On

I stare blankly onto your facebook page. Although un-announced ... I got the message. That you... 
already moved on. 
I am not sure what to feel. No matter what, I wish the very best to both Ivan and yourself, from the bottom of my heart. 
It's not because I don't love you. It was never the reason. It was because I was confused, unsure, and terrified. Terrified of the next stage, of commitments, of expectations that I have set for myself.
I know you didn't wish for all that. I did it to myself. And by the time I knew what I truly want... I was too late. 

I was selfish to make the decision and I am paying the price for it all. 

I am beginning to part with your past belongings a piece at a time. Slowly... but surely...
I will learn to live with this regret in peace... and make the best out of it. And those I fail to part with, I will hold as memorabilia ... a reminder of all the silly mistakes I have made... 
and of all the good you have brought. 

Thank you for giving me your very best. Thank you for making me see who I truly am. 
Thank you. . . 
for loving me.