Sunday, December 12, 2010

Someone I Knew

Waking up this morning... with a little empty feeling inside.
It's as if a part of me, has been taken away, leaving a void of 'nothing-ness' inside.

Scrolling through the memories, the random scribbles I've made on this platform...
I realized what this void is.
It's you.
It has always been you.

But then... you are no longer...you... I guess...
Not the person I missed.
Not the person I knew.
Not the person I loved.

You threw a lil part of you away to embrace a new change.
And that part is exactly, what makes you special to me.
The part that makes me hate you all the same...yet it's the same fragment of your persona that captivated my heart.

Perhaps, it's a form of suppression.
It used to hurt thinking back of all the wrong decisions you've made...
It used to infuriate me.

But I believe... it's no longer important. Because the person that have caused all these...
is no longer here...for all I know, I might never see her again.
You threw away a part of you... that was also a part of me.

Hidden most of the random scribblings that documented every challenge, every complaints, and every joy we once shared.
In memory of this special someone I once knew.

Whatever will be... will be.
Take care stranger.

I wish you...
love.