I have always been cursed with a gift...
A premonition of what's going to happen.
It's nothing like what you see in movies, whereby people foresee the future of any major event or people around them.
This premonition, in other words, is just a feeling of pessimissism.
It's the way the brain filters out tremendous shock towards the heart.
Through pessimissism, I tend to predict and feel for the worst case scenario.
Having the ability to foretell what the next disappointment in my life is going to be.
I've seen it one time too many in my life.
It is instances like these that I refrain myself from saying "I told you so."
Because I would rather be wrong than having to feel all these messed up feeling.
I understand promises were meant to be broken.
I understand circumstances were bound to happen.
But at least let it be for the right reasons....
At least let someone else do it...
Or at least... grant me the power ... to ease the pain...
to prevent any more damage done...
But I stood helpless...
Only able to wait to see what takes place next.
I wish to sleep...
I tried to sleep...
I tried to ignore... I tried to let life goes on.
It is then I know...
that this feeling also means...
I've lost complete sovereign over my heart...