Saturday, January 10, 2009

Light

It's been 3 - 4 years now.
I've lost count.

Looking back, life is pretty simple for me back then.
Life is always one track minded.
Finish studies to the highest level, secure a job... start a family...
and see the world to its last sunset.

The story begins in March 2008, where a simple mistake, gave me new lights... and hope...
I was inspired... I was in flame...
Life in Melbourne, although known as lil KL, it's pretty boring when you're short on money...
and stuck with a bunch of aquaintances that barely treats you as a friend.
Stuck in front of the computer screen... But perhaps it is this bad start... that trigger a world of opportunities for me.

In June 2008, disaster strikes. For the very first time I experienced complete failure. I was lost...
I collapsed... tumbling from the highest peak of ego... to the lowest creek of shame. Yet mercy is upon me... as a little shine of light from a far was left to lift me up once more.... to guide me... to motivate me.

This source of light...so distant... so far... yet... it felt warm... and so inspiring.
Life goes on. You'll never see failure the same way after a great defeat.
You will fear it... to the bones... you felt crypt shivers running through your spine at the call of its name. But you will learn to face your fears...
You'll learn that failure is inevitable... it is this constant fear that will drive you to greater heights... to master your fears...and to make it your source of motivation....

All these... from that little glimse of light that shined through the darkest of clouds from 3000 miles away.
I tracked the source, I followed its path...
It's not easy to judge the distant of light... even when the glare is now intensified...
I have to still chase this light... to achieve greater heights... to fully harness this source
of inspiration and hope.

There's so much I wish to do...
There's so much I wish to say...
But yet...for now... there's only so much I could tell.