"Hi, it's me... how's life?"
The exact 5 words I wish to present through the phone...
I am a coward. I dare not make that simple call as I fear I may annoy you...
How long as it been?
Has it been 3 years yet?
Or 2 years plus?
I've lost count...
Do you like cheese?
Was it 2 packs of sugar for your coffee? Or was it 1?
Slowly details of you are being washed away by the sands of time...
There are still vivid memories that lingers in the deepest corners of my mind...
Like how you laughed at me for being an art student who has got no idea what turquoise is...
Apparently... that's your favourite color.
Like how you are only willing to share a bite off your yam bun from bread story.
All these memories, at least what's left of them, might very well be different now.
Things change, dates change, inevitably... people change...
I've changed. Have you?
Can we come out for dinner someday...
one last dinner as friends... before we move our separate paths?
That dinner I asked a while ago...
If all these is too much to ask...
I guess my last request from you... is to be frank...
to be honest with me...
even if the truth hurts.
Still... I sincerely wish the best for you.