It ain't as simple as how it used to be.
A relationship is easily formed when the guy meets the lady... along with some concoction of love, the right ambience, the right timing... and some chemistry...
pooof~ you see a match made in heaven.
I blame it all on modern soap operas...
Giving the false impression that love needs to be a drama...
Boys and Girls the same...
Love became too superficial... either for materials... or some dramatic excuse of "finding the right one."
Love can be really simple.
It's simply a response towards your heart's content for the other affectionate person. And it is only complete when both side response in coherence pretty much like a wavelength.
Guys these days have turned so low into throwing corny lines... and stupid promises....
Theres always the complicated matter whether to address this pair of friends you meet in the public a couple or simply good friends...
The line that segregates friendship and lovehood has been very faint these days...
You might see a stick of "yau char guai" walking side by side... sticking so close, you tend to wonder if they were faternal twins borned with defection having their head stuck to each other....
And by the end of the day... they'll respond with a "we're just friends..."
And courtship is even more ridicule than it sounded already back then when your dad brings your mom a moon stone and they begin to make out....
These days... you tend to hear pathetic excuses for guys to approach girls...
They are too chicken shit to state their standings...
and often enough they chose to stand in the middle line that separates friends and lovers...
"I want to tell you, that I love you... But... I won't go after you...I just want to tell you to ease this pain of keeping a secret... Can we still act on as friends"
"Oh ya, and can I still call you every alternate day?" =.="
YEAH RIGHT!!!!!
Give me a break already!
"Can we still be friends?" and he went calling this girl every alternate day...
Pathetic... If you're too chicken shit to declare courtship to this girl... then freaking save it will yah?!
Stop complicating matter than it already is.
But seriously...
you pathetic dudes with pathetic corny lines enlightened me lots.
I sincerely thank you guys too for the courtesy of setting the milestone of complete idiocy that every guy simply must not follow.
Just give me some preparation and time to reflect....
and I'll show you idiots what real men are made of.
Courtship should very much be like Braveheart... where you shout your lungs out plundering towards enemy camp even from 50 yards away. But guys, you can cut the dress out.
Not all girls have this fetish for guys in dress.