There are countless scenarios at hand where one tends to fall completely flat in the hands of fate. I believe that the future lies in our own hands, and no existing force is great enough to change that very fact. Only a weak mind, and a weak heart will succumb to being puppets of a made-up reality known as destiny.
But irony just never cease to call an end in my life...
From time to time, I actually gave in to this irresponsible excuse of failure called 'fate', an excuse with very good packaging and religious support.
I hate to take the easy way out... but pursuing desire with low probability in success... is just... naive.
Perhaps fate is an alter ego in everyone's heart to void all misery, and avoid all responsibilities.
The entry titled "future uncertainty" is utterly pointless, who doesnt know the future is an experiment gone wrong with loads of variables, and an equation so jumbled up, it would take 20 schools of mathematicians to calculate an event.
No matter how random it could be, there is bound to be some sort of trace, or a less specific hypothesis one could expect of from the future.
This time... I am facing a future so vague... so blurry... that I fail to conduct any reasonable inference. Before I am able to sketch a rough picture of my very own road to take... I dare not make a move...
Suppressing feelings is the best move at this very moment...
Pursuing an ambition with faint lines, maintaining a family with too much fear of losing... I can't bear to take in anymore pressure... or to specify, I cant take in anymore responsibility.
It is this fear I have...
Of losing you.
Perhaps things are best the way they are...
Friends... Mutual care... where one's company is always a compliment of one's place in another's heart...
Lets not move it to another level...
Where greed takes over...
Where green of envy grows out of hand...
For now, let this be the only secret I wish to hide from you.
This is the very one time...
I will surrender completely to fate without a fight...
Too much emotions in morgage... too many happiness in loan...
I can't wager anymore with the current situation...
If there is such a thing we called destiny...
There will be a time where we will meet again...
A time where all the missing pieces of this puzzle I'm playing would be pieced together...
With a few pieces to spare...
The very few pieces that we will explore and solve together.
For now, lets let "fate" decide...