Sunday, October 15, 2006

Not a Song. Not a Drama.

The air is musky, the ambience is warm...
yet I shiver inside...colder than ice...
Children's laughters echo the house,
Yet I heard silence, complete silence... not even a squeak of a mice.

I am afraid... really afraid...
there I sat, facing the lifeless computer...
defacing the lively you. As I fear you might see my sorrow,
see my worries... and to see my pain.

I won't cry...
Cause I knew you won't die...
I know it so...
Hence I dare not show worries, regret nor a silent sigh...

There comes a day when you must leave me,
But let's not make it today, tomorrow or any years near...
As we will always be your lil babies...
Needing your guidance, and assurance to ward off fear.

I hide behind you, as you're my sanctuary...
With you gone, I'm fragile as ever...
What's left will be buckets of memory, and nights of misery.
With pain to the heart from a blunt cleaver.

If all I may, to negotiate with fate...
I would trade off a few years from my age.
In exchange for an ending in slower rate,
Cause you're important to me...
in every chapter...
to every page.