Thursday, November 17, 2005

To a Friend...

To that man whom made a difference in my life...
To that man whom brought sheer happiness at my lowest moment...
To that man whom thought me how a man should live his life...
To that man whom stood for my advantage...
To that man whom I highly respected...
To that man whom gave me a helping hand when I asked for it...
To that man whom shared his memoirs of joy with me...
To that man whom from time to time offer a share of his ear candies...
To that man whom I regarded as a brother...
To that man Mikel, Happy Birthday.

Significantly, Mikel and I never really met in real life. Yet we seem to click well as cyber buddies with mutual concern for one another. It is with this rare encounter in which I manage to stumble upon his profound blog of humor. www.louyau.net . in which he strived really hard into bringing assembled pieces of shattered humor into his readers' daily life.
He tried really hard into digging the very minor pieces of humor in which people seems to miss out on their daily routine of mindless tasking.
Even during one of his lowest moment in which he lost his most pride posession of a girlfriend, he still managed to shed a smile of tears to his friends and readers into assuring his well being.

Well, Mikel aint a Saint here, yet he is willing to sacrifice for the right friends and worthy of perpetual friendship.
Mikel never seize to amaze me with his maturity in his management of friendship and relationship. Yet, he gave a major drawback when Charlotte returns from Canada.
He contradicts towards his words, shattering the idolized painting of his in which i hung in my mind.

However, Mikel manage to recover from his fall, and kick Charlotte's sorry ass goodbye. Tears of joy filled my eyes like a raging waterfall. ok... I exaggerate...
Still... I'm happy you lived up to your words... your reputation.
Just to let you know...
Friends are life...
Brothers... are forever...

Really hope we will get to meet each other one day, with a beer/coffee in our hands, lamenting on our fruitful friendship, talking about our joyous past...
Pls... just dont wait till we meet one another tombstone to tombstone.
Till then, I shall await the day you keep your promise for good.
...
Take care.
Happy 24th...u old hag!! WAHAHAHAHA~