7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Have a really wonderful wife
2. Get really famous as an architect
3. Keeping in touch with all my childhood friends
4. Get my very own semi-automatic convertible sports car
5. Have my own yatch and cruise the 7 seas
6. Construct a building that would last longer than the pyramid of Giza
7. Make sure my wife is dead before me.
7 things that attract me towards the opposite sex:
1. The fact that they dont have the same sex genitals as I do
2. Having a waist smaller than I do
3. Having less facial hair than I do
4. Clean of unwanted excess hair which grows on hidden areas
5. Humor
6. Silky smooth hair
7. Kind...yeah... willing to spend time with me would deem her 10 merit points for kindness edi.
7 things which I say most often:
1. Yao mou L??????
2. Niama la!
3. Ooo, today the sky no clouds
4. U very farn!
5. Yea...I'm sorry
6. Life is meaningless....
7. (Due to excessive use of the female genitals... especially of the motherly love type... I've started a new trend which emphasizes on the male polulation... Hence i present to u...) Nia Pa Ge Lan!!!!
7 places which I am caught most often at:
1. Home
2. School
3. Cyber cafes
4. Yum cha
5. Father's workshop
6. Godmom's house
7. Cinema
number 1 is home... I am pathetic...
no. 2 is school summore... omigod... feel like geek.
no. 3.... WTF??? still kid meh
no. 4... Yum yum yum... see when I get diabetes
5,6 no comment after let lightning strike.
no. 7 watch a lot of movies lately with guys. Watching with guys... really suck!!!
For one... They will blame you for bringing them to watch integrated enhancement of the 21st century cutting edge technology in animation...such as ..."Chicken Little." They put all the blame to me... But have I ever complained watching "DOOM!!!!" and fucking "Tai Sou" with them?????
Oh ya I did...so what goes around comes around. Dont complain!
7 most prized possession:
1. My EK civic 97 rear light with 99 headlight hybrid of a car.
2. My P4 of Geforce Ti 4 and 256 DDR... She might be slow... But with lack of speed comes stability. I love my PC.
3. My Kenwood MP3, WMA, CD, Fm tuner, car audio.
4. My 5.1 Megapixel with 3X optical zoom Sony camera.
5. My Nokia 6021 phone. I love it.. cause it has no camera!!!
6. My ....(shit... got nothing more to showoff) ... my hair?
7. K la... My life as well. But any of the above 6 is to be threatened... I am willing to use 1 to ram the offender, with an opened driver window... I shall use 5 to missle his head, and 2 to stuff his arse with, and 3 shoved deep under his throat, finally 4 to capture that most promising moment of victor. If the offender still manages to survive and sue, I shall just sacrifice 7 and inflame myself with him so that we could both be engulfed in a fiery burning sensational death.
7 people I want to do this:
1,2,3,4,5,6,7... All moi! Dont worry. Wont tag anybody.