It hurts knowing someone who had been through what u had, kept scolding u with words of advise that makes u want to smash the monitor screen.
All I have in mind is that she would help me keep an eye on her.
U dont have to call or have a long session of talk.
Just few SMSes u could know her condition and give in support.
Wonders of the 21st century.
Yet, I got pissed at, angry at, and hung up on.
U stick a knife into my gut and expect me to get sporting about it to smile and react spontaneously with acceptance of every subject u said?
Ya, I knew I should let go.
But I still care about her.
I have my new life now.
But I really really really wish she is doing well there.
Thus I cant find her myself.
Why u never try to understand my condition while I thought we've been through this together before?
Why...
Am I difficult to reason with?
Was I given a chance to defend myself?
Sigh, good luck with everything u do.