"Why are you so depressed? You seem less energetic now since we last met... "
"You were not the Zen I knew..."
"You were not the Zen I knew..."
"Do you remember that it was you who was always there to bring me up when I was down?"
"Do you remember who was the one that couldn't think straight? It was never you... "
"Do you remember who was the one that couldn't think straight? It was never you... "
"Don't worry so much... don't think so much. Just sweat. "
The one who lectures is now the one being lectured. So much has happened... and you have progressed so far. Yet I have not improved , in fact I moved a few hundred steps back from my starting point. Seeing your achievements as compared to mine, I am but a speck of dust in the entirety that is life.
Thank you for the reminder. Time to move forward.