I am like a mirror.
For I reflect the good... while I also reflect the bad.
I reflect the best, while I can also reflect the worst.
It comes 2nd nature to me the way I treat people.
Through their reflections. Yet I always try to put in a little extra.
For whatever good that is done...I return with a little bit more kindness.
For whatever bad that was done... I tend to let them have a little taste of what was felt.
It also comes difficult at times when I can never find a way to reflect one's kindness and affection...
I would rather opt not to be in such predicament.
Someone once told me that I tend to hold pointless insistence.
Perhaps I do.
And this quality of mine tends to not just stress myself... but others as well.
It is perhaps everyone is never perfect. The idea of being around a mirror would act as a constant reminder of the things they have done wrong... The notion of having to be at your best simply scares many.
Never bestow onto others what you wish not be done upon yourself.
I guess... it is just too much to ask for.
Me ...
and my pointless insistence.
无谓的坚持