Friday, June 25, 2010

Rainbow

Have you heard of the story of the Rainbow?
Someone used to ask me... where does rainbows came from.

@4 I foolishly answered, rainbows are giant sugar coated sugar strips that the giants in the sky dropped. (cause I used to love sour strips?)

@14 I said, rainbows are diffused lights from raindrops after a shower

@24 I answered, Rainbows are natures way of expressing joy after sorrow.

Ever notice the poetic notion on how rainbows only appear after rain?
For after every sorrow, there will be joy. And after every darkness, there would be colors.
But Rainbows do not appear that regularly.
The heavens will not always be there to remind you of the joy after pain. Sometimes, we need to draw our own rainbows.
Remember I said you colored my life with the Rainbow you brought into my life? I too wish to show you how magical that feeling is.
We might not always see Rainbows in the sky, but I'll always be there to draw you one...
We cannot rely on fate too much to show us passion , to show us hope... Life is about explorations and experiences.
I've already put on some colors to your Rainbow, would you care to put some of the remaining colors with me?