All iz Well (Cap Square),
Flying Fox (KL Tower),
Swimming Lesson (Ascott),
ATV (Ampang),
Water Ski (Putrajaya),
Mighty Wen (Godiva),
Kite flying (Avillion),
Gay Bar (Marketplace),
Standup Comedy (Havana),
Jazz (NoBlackTie),
A Not So White Christmas (Ampang Villa),
Happy Birthday (Ciao),
Happy Beearliered Valentine (Sepang, Gold Coast),
IdunwanIdunwanIdunwanIdunwan (Frangipani),
A Not So Casual Dinner (Sage),
Full Body Massage (Jojoba)
Lala Girl (Jln Alor),
Backfired Surprise (Menara Merais),
Chauffeur for the Day (Menara Merais),
A Very Simple Outing (Prince),
Happy Job Confirmation (Sky Bar),
Why Always Alexis? (Alexis),
Foot Massage (Bukit Bintang),
Breads on Takeaway (Favola),
Can You Lower the Air-Cond Temp Please? CANNOT! (TopHat)
I'm Sad When You're Sad (Tamarind Hill)
Most Expensive Pasta (Ascott)
Vanity Dressers (Starbucks SS15, Home, Pudu)
Dining on 20,000 Ringgit (Max@iHaus)
Sea Urchin (Hajime)
Really Really Front Row Seats (KL Pac)
Ninjas Can't Cook (Ninja Jones)
Runcit Brainstorm (Secret Recipe OKR)
Surprise Movie in an Envelope (Curve)
The Postman (Bandar Kinrara)
Eating Overseas (Jaya 1)
Stupid Movie Make People Laugh and Cry (1 Utama feat. UP)
Introducing Xiao Chu (Times Square)
Can I Take 1 Hour Leave? I Need to Bring My "Dog" to a Clinic (Bdr Puchong)