Month 06 inKangaroo land.
Finally got hold of the past year exams of the structural system subject.
A subject, by its name intuitively gives out it's objective, and its relevance to physics.
But its nothing like physics. It's basically physics... without math.
The horror to my dismay...
I have never felt so insulted before in my years of education...
Nor never have I felt so mentally challenged by a system so dumb, that I can't excel in.
But if I am as great as I claimed to be, then what challenge is there to overcome idiots?
It's just this fear of change...
A change from being able to do what few can...
To this fear of doing bad in something everyone thrives in.
The education system is not the enemy.
I chose this path.
The tutors aren't the enemy, because they abide to the system.
The ang mohs aren't my enemy, they're just puppets under the system.
I am my greatest enemy.
It is my ego I need to confront... and my intelligence that I need to interrogate.
It's time for a revelation.
In Rome, just do what the Romans do.
Aye, mate.